- A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z -
This talent is only available by application. Speak with your GL
for initial approval, then apply with the Story Department.
This talent allows one to learn how to enter Tel'Aran'Rhiod, the
world of Dreams.
Wolfkin develop their talents per the guidelines of the Wolfkin Guild, and
their skills are tied to the wolves' existence in Tel'Aran'Rhiod, thereby
making it impossible for a Wolfkin dreamer to teach their dreaming abilities
to non-Wolfkin. Everyone who is not a wolfkin and wants to be a dreamer,
including Wise Ones, will have to apply.
Applications should include the following:
1) Why you, as a player, want your character to have the talent.
2) What you, as a player, knows about Tel'aran'rhiod and Dreamwalking.
3) Why your character should be able to have the talent.
4) What your character plans to do with the talent, if and when it
has been granted.
5) Show a willingness to learn the talent from 'scratch', through
roleplay. NO ONE has the right to have full dreamwalker talents
handed to them on a silver platter.
Send applications via mudmail to Ayasha, Rissa and your GL.